Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. – Howard Thurman
Somewhere inside, we have a deep sense of knowing. Some of us stand calmly in it. Others catch glimpses. You belong here: in this place, at this time. You deserve to love and be loved fully. You have unique gifts: yours to delight in and share with the world as you will. If you have forgotten, I want to help you remember.
I would be honored to guide you on a journey to:
- move beyond limited stories that no longer serve you
- activate the intuitive, soulful knowing within you
- love yourself unconditionally
- create a life that feeds your spirit
- expand into your authentic, powerful self
- find your path and the courage to follow it
The environment I create is nurturing, challenging, accepting, and honest. There is room for humor, despair, and mistakes. As our counseling deepens, our interconnection becomes a means of healing and growth.